- Picture identification (driver’s license, passport, ID card)
- Prescription medications in the original container clearly labeled with your name and prescription information
- Pajamas, robe, slippers, shorts, comfy lounging clothes (jeans are not allowed)
- Undergarments (3-5 days’ supply)
- Socks (approximately 3 days’ supply)
- Coat (as appropriate)
- Deodorant and other self-care items you require (only 2-3 makeup items are allowed)
- Please discuss with the screening nurse all prescription and over-the-counter medications that you are planning to bring. They must be properly labeled and/or in original packaging and certain medications are not allowed.
- Narcotic medications containing opiates, benzodiazepines, stimulants are not allowed.
- 3 hot meals and 24-hour access to snacks and nutritious drinks
- Nicotine patches for smokers as you will not be allowed to smoke during your stay
- Shampoo and body wash
- Toothbrush & toothpaste
- Razors & shaving cream