For some, the next step of the recovery journey after an assessment is our Outpatient Treatment in Everett, WA. As a provider for over 28 health care plans and with more than 25 treatment groups to choose from, our outpatient program is the provider of choice in Snohomish County for:
- Deferred prosecution, DUI, and drug court programs
- SAP, DOT, and EAP treatment
- Substance abuse programs, including brief counseling
- Individualized treatment programs to suit each person’s needs
Treatment for Drug & Alcohol Addiction
Treatment plans are individualized to meet the patient’s needs in accordance with patient placement criteria of the American Society of Addiction Medicine (ASAM). When outpatient treatment is appropriate, we build a program from a broad selection of components, including:
- Intensive outpatient program
- Relapse prevention program
- Separate women’s & men’s groups
- Post-inpatient continuing care
- Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT)
- Parenting in recovery group
- Twelve-step facilitation
- Family drug court treatment
- Matrix group (stimulant users)
- Dual disorder intensive outpatient
- Moral Reconation Therapy (MRT)
- Anger management
- Family education and counseling
- Aftercare and court monitoring
- Adult court treatment
A large variety of evening, morning, and afternoon treatment sessions allows the patient to fit outpatient treatment into a variety of work schedules.
Treatment for Substance Abuse
Evergreen Recovery Centers provides education, group process and self-examination of alcohol and drug use for persons assessed as substance abusers and not chemically dependent. Substance abuse services do not have an explicit goal of abstinence although participants are asked to maintain abstinence during this time that they examine their personal use.
Brief Treatment & Individualized Programs
We will work with Substance Abuse Professionals and referents to develop creative but clinically sound brief treatment plans for persons who do not need the typical Intensive Outpatient Program.
Contact us to schedule an intake appointment for outpatient treatment or rehab in Everett, WA.