Current Job Openings
Evergreen Recovery Centers is currently seeking qualified, compassionate, caring individuals with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference to join our team. We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive employer-paid benefits package, including a retirement plan.
Apply now and YOU can help others make life-long, positive changes!
To learn more about job-specific information, please click on the link for the job title that interests you.
Detox: New Facility Opening in Lynnwood May 2017
Immediately needed for ALL available shifts
- RN/LPN positions – Must have current active WA license
- Detox Unit Assistants
- Counselors – CDPT/CDP
- Cooks – Must have current Food Handlers Permit
- Part Time/On Call Night Shift Residential Monitor
- Full Time and Part Time Cook
- Full time and Part Time (32 hrs. benefit eligible) Residential Monitor
- Full Time Daycare Assistant
- Full Time Co-Occurring Residential Counselor
- Part Time Residential CDP or Co-Occurring Residential Counselor
- Full Time and Part Time Residential Monitor
- Part Time or On Call Cook
If you are interested in pursuing employment with Evergreen Recovery Centers, please submit a cover letter, your resume, salary requirements, and copies of pertinent certifications to either:
- Email To: email@example.com
- Fax To: (425) 645-8007, Attn: HR
- Mail To: Attn: HR
PO Box 12598
Everett, WA 98206
Or, you may download our employment application and submit it using any of the above methods.