Would you like to know that what you did today truly made a positive difference in someone else’s life?
What if something you said or did for someone today saved their life?
Does your heart call you to lend a hand when very few others will?
Evergreen Recovery Centers is currently seeking qualified, compassionate, caring, non-judgmental professional individuals with a positive attitude and a desire to make a difference to join our team. We offer competitive salary and a comprehensive employer-paid benefit package, including retirement plan. Apply now and you can help inspire recovery today.
- LPN’s/RN’s – All shifts especially NOC – Full, Part, and On Call – Flexible and able to work at either facility.
- 2 Detox Unit Assistants – For AM and NOC shifts for Full and Part time – Flexible and able to work at either facility
- Medical Assistants for both Everett and Lynnwood facilities.
Parent-Child Assistance Program (PCAP)
- 1 Part Time Office Assistant position for our N. King County Program located in Seattle
Administration – Headquartered in Downtown Everett
If you are interested in pursuing employment with Evergreen Recovery Centers, please submit a cover letter, your resume, salary requirements, and copies of pertinent certifications to either:
- Email To: email@example.com
- Fax To: (425) 645-8007, Attn: HR
- Mail To: Attn: HR
PO Box 12598
Everett, WA 98206
Or, you may download our employment application and submit it using any of the above methods.