At Evergreen Recovery Centers (formerly Evergreen Manor), we facilitate treatment for those affected by drugs and alcohol. No matter your level of addiction, we can make a difference in your life. We offer comprehensive addiction treatment—for all affected. Whether you are addicted, or want to better understand the addiction patterns of your loved one, our staff of professionals can help you.
With over forty years of experience, we have the tools to create a safe environment full of integrity and respect. Each member of our team wants each of our patients to succeed.
We offer a number of diverse services in the Puget Sound region, including:
- Medically supervised acute detox programs
- Assessments, deferred prosecution, and DUI programs
- Intensive outpatient programs (including daycare for single parents)
- Mental health counseling for co-occurring disorders
- Patient navigation (for persons struggling with barriers to treatment)
- Early intervention (including Parent-Child Assistance Program (PCAP) and SBIRT)
- Drug screening
- Residential and outpatient services for pregnant and parenting women
- Residential inpatient for men only
- Therapeutic day care programs for young children of patients
- ADIS (Alcohol and Drug Information School)
Our programs are individualized to address your unique needs. We will meet with you to determine those needs. Contact us today to learn more.